If the following situations apply to you or your team members, then you have a real opportunity to improve your effectiveness in communicating important messages, and increase your ability to influence outcomes. To discuss becoming a more confident, capable and compelling speaker, click here to contact Saxon-Hamilton.
- Speaking in front of groups intimidates you.
- You’re not a compelling speaker.
- You're not sure how you come across to others when you speak.
- You don't know how to engage an audience and keep them interested.
- You don’t have much presence in front of a group and don't know how to get it.
- When making a presentation, you focus on yourself and what you're doing rather than on your audience and how they’re doing.
- You don’t know how to reach different audiences and get them to really hear your message.
- You don’t know how to organize your content for best effect and aren’t sure how much detail to include.
- You’re not sure how to make a team presentation with punch.